Hey y’all, so I’ve been listening to a ton of new music this summer, a lot from Nylon mag and other bloggers, and just in general new-to-me music. So, here are a couple of songs that I’m really loving this summer, in no particular order, and definitely no theme :) Here goes!
1. Red Solo Cup – Toby Keith
2. Power and Control – Marina and the Diamonds (Primadonna is really good too)
3. Living in America – Dom
4. Marry You – Bruno Mars
5. Titanium – David Guetta
6. Settle Down – Kimbra (Also Cameo Lover :)
7. Let’s Kill Tonight – Panic! at the Disco
8. Love is All You Need – The Beatles
9. In the Summertime – Mungo Jerry
10. Blue Jeans – Lana Del Ray
I’ve got this huge playlist going on Spotify, so suggest a couple songs to me! I love all music, so suggest something to me! Ciao!
P.S. If anyone in the Bay knows a photographer who needs an assistant, let me know! I really would love to intern for someone over the summer and beyond! I can provide pictures and a resume.